APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: The (still) temporary Verdict: FinalCutProX usable for Pro's?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark Snow
Re: The (still) temporary Verdict: FinalCutProX usable for Pro's?
on Feb 7, 2013 at 9:12:30 am

But what about the editing and trimming in FCPX? When a simple task takes one or two steps more than in another system, I consider it a major problem, as you do these things 100's of times -a-day...

Example: Timewarp with bezier-curves... I can't imagine that you would be as fast opening up Motion an tweaking as it was done in Legacy and Avid, or is it?

Then the timeline: I hate thos rounded Edges of the clips! How are you supposed to know on what frame exactly this dude rests with rounded edges?

Lastly: the skimming thing is nice, but it tends to slow down your Cursor and drives you nuts with sound and picture. Just my opinion.

All this togheter, I still prefer working on the fast and tipsy FCP7 over X and I am so far not persuaded by the FCPX-Believers, for X to perform on complex and big Productions.

Is there anyone out there who really enjoys the Edit/Trimming in X who knows well the alteratives Avid and Legacy?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]