APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: MacPro Discontinued in Europe on Mar 1st - Beating the pessimists to the punch!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marcus Moore
Re: MacPro Discontinued in Europe on Mar 1st - Beating the pessimists to the punch!
on Jan 31, 2013 at 8:20:28 pm

Agreed. The more time that goes on, and the more that I think about it- the less I think Apple has any radical new concept in mind, but rather that the delay was simply a matter of timing and proper components for a useful update.

Larry Jordan's blog post on the MacPro from a few days ago included some info I think most people had forgotten about- that Apple PR had clarified and confirmed the content of Tim Cook's email with NYT reporter David Pogue. Apple PR basically told Pogue - a new MacPro in 2013.

I expect the form factor will change a bit- but I'm no longer expecting earth-shattering- it will still be a tower of some description. And it will still be called the MacPro. Because that name makes sense with the rest of the lineup. MacBookAir/MacBookPro. iMac/MacMini/MacPro.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]