APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX proving to be very fast

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: FCPX proving to be very fast
on Jan 13, 2013 at 10:02:56 pm

I think I'm starting to suspect that there's a 300 level Psych course somewhere at some US university where the professor has assigned monitoring this group as homework.

(Student A) Look, right there is another example of from Poster Y who has to pathologically defend FCP-X like it was a their honest to god biological offspring...

(Student B) Exactly! Now I wonder how long it's going take for before poster X - who clearly can't emotionally tolerate anyone to say anything remotely positive about it - to pop up and question the credentials, breeding and intellectual acumen of anyone who argues that it might be useful for ANYTHING ... fascinating stuff!

(Professor) So, lets discuss which are the closest matches to each of these personality types using the diagnostic evaluations in DSM V...

Just sayin.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]