APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Fcp x no sub edits?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Carsten Orlt
Re: Fcp x no sub edits?
on Dec 14, 2012 at 11:39:04 pm

The getting used to part is that you will constantly adjust what keywords to use how to use them and how to combine that with fav and markers.

There is no one way to approach this so you have to find the system that works for.

And do not be afraid to try. The beauty is that you can at any stage change keywords selections, rename the keyword etc. So if in the beginning you make some changes because you adjust your system it is done very easily.

The biggest change in approach is really that you spent more time organizing and tagging your footage before you start putting it together in projects. I for instance have one empty 'test project' which I use to cut a few things in while organizing to see if a certain combination might work, or I need to see if I can CC the clip to make it usable, like a scratch pad, constantly deleting after the test and than adjusting my organization in the event depending on the outcome.

There is not one way to skin this cat, but you definitely using a different knife and technique :-)

Happy editing

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]