APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Will my Mac Pro Tower handle FCPX?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tony Brittan
Re: Will my Mac Pro Tower handle FCPX?
on Dec 10, 2012 at 4:29:21 pm

Check it out...while I was typing that response to you, I got this email from a colleague who's working in a large market. He's teaching at a university and works at an ad agency. Thought you might find it interesting:

"Teaching has been a really great experience and you will be happy to know that I have been teaching FCPX as part of the syllabus. I am still very much an Adobe guy and prefer Premiere, BUT... I have found somethings I like about FCPX and will keep it as a valuable tool in my toolbox if you will. Actually, we use FCPX primarily at the ad agency I work at too. Just looking forward to each update from 10.0.5 - 10.0.6 - 10.0.7 and so on... the bugs seem to pile up but once it is all sorted out I think its a decent program. Anyways... that was my lil rant on FCPX"

So...while people may have issues, it is getting out there in the "real world" and the old school folks may want to take notice. It's just like when FCP first came out....it was considered a toy. And the people who used and loved it brought it to the forefront. We'll see where it all goes!

Tony Brittan
Island Shore Productions

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]