APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX in action

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

alban egger
Re: FCPX in action
on Oct 12, 2012 at 7:37:41 am

[Walter Soyka] "the insinuation that either position is bought and paid by a sponsor is a little ugly, don't you think?
You're right that these have nothing to do with FCPX at the BBC, but they come up organically and it's a topic worth discussing for anyone who has to make the decision about what system to purchase. You know, anyone who has to decide "FCPX or Not." (Personally, I think FCPX AND Not is an interesting move.)"

What irritates me (and I have posted that before) that basically EVERY thread gets into a "FCPX or NOT" discussion, even if that was not the OP´s intention, and the same arguments are brought from the two sides. And maybe what irritates me most is the fact that many who write "against" FCPX are doing so without even knowing it or based on stuff they read on the web.

And sometimes it seems to me not very organical how the pro-CS6 arguments pop-up. They pop-up in the first two or three replys. I am not so naive to believe threads are not viewed by Adobe, Apple and Avid. If you go to dvxuser you will always have Panasonic in the back of your head when you walk away. Here it is Adobe.
I doubt it happens that way in Avid or CS6 parts of the Cow. Maybe the FCPX users are too busy to spill bad blood elsewhere. It just has a bad taste at the moment in this FCPX-or-not forum.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]