APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: BBC switch to Premiere?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Greg Andonian
Re: BBC switch to Premiere?
on Apr 25, 2012 at 5:57:47 am

It seems really bizarre to me that after all the time that has passed since this story was first made public, the only thing anyone knows regarding Premiere Pro at the BBC is that the BBC bought over a thousand copies of Premiere Pro. Aside from that the only thing that's been said about this is what they "might" be using it for.

This whole thing is starting to sound like a story on Unsolved Mysteries or something.

I can see the host right now...

"...And THAT's how the mystery of the Loch Nes Monster was finally unraveled for good. Now that we know the truth behind it, it's actually surprising it took this long to finally figure everything out.
And now before we go, I want to remind our viewers: If you know anything, and I mean ANYTHING, about the whereabouts of the copies of Premiere Pro that were purchased by the BBC... call our toll-free number immediately".

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]