APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Is there only one professional?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott Sheriff
Re: Is there only one professional?
on Jun 22, 2011 at 1:37:29 am

[Chi-Ho Lee] "Actually, it was 8am EST. And nope, I received an IM from a friend who told me about it.

"If you're gonna dig up dirt on people, you should at least get the facts right. LOL."

FYI, Here is the subject line:
Re: FCPX is released! by Chi-Ho Lee on Jun 21, 2011 at 7:13:29 am
I wasn't really digging, but I did see that post in the FCP forum. Don't know what time zone you're in, and don't much care. The thread is stamped with that time, not 8am.

"And me posting what amounts to an important piece of news about post production... "
It was so good for you to break that news. Otherwise it might have gone completely unnoticed. Maybe we can get you the Edward R Murrow award.

"...in a post production forum when I was informed about it makes me a fan boy? Ok, you caught me red headed!"
Yes, you are correct.
Except it is 'Red handed', not "red headed"

"Your snarky attitude and your self righteous post to tell people "I told you so!" makes you better than a fan boy right? I think the urban dictionary would that an a$$hat! LOL."
If you didn't like my 'New Coke' syndrome post, I'm guessing you won't like this one either:
http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/335/3150
You have now played the dreaded urban dictionary card, I guess I'm in for it now!
Don't forget I put that comment in bold too! And I also said something about taking a 'victory lap'.
So what?
I have obviously hit a nerve with the fanboy category, because I never mentioned you by name. In fact, I don't even know who you are. Wasn't talking to you, or about you.
My post said there were three camps in the iMovie Pro debate. 1. Fanboys, 2. Wait and see, 3. Skeptics. You are the guy that decided you fit into category one, and felt the need to declare "...is not a fanboy and neither am I." But hey, if the shoe fits, wear it.
And for the life of me, I don't know why you're dragging Gary into this, other that to name drop. I wasn't talking to him either. And even if I was, he is a big boy and can defend himself.
I went back and read the thread. Some people agreed. Some disagreed. Your the only one that took it personal. Try to man up a little.

Snarky, yes. Quite often I'm also be sardonic, sarcastic and dry. Sometimes all at the same time!

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

I have a system, it has stuff in it, and stuff hooked to it. I have a camera, it can record stuff. I read the manuals, and know how to use this stuff and lots of other stuff too.
You should be suitably impressed...

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]