APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Range-based keywording: unique to FCP X?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris Harlan
Re: Range-based keywording: unique to FCP X?
on Apr 7, 2012 at 3:22:29 am

I agree with everything you said in the previous post, except I have a few qualms with:

[Oliver Peters] "Yes, I believe that's the route they took. I believe they are banking on the slow replacement/upgrade schedules of most shops to buy them time. Most people will continue on FCP 7 for at least another year to get serious work done. So it's a calculated risk.
"

I believe they started out that way, and it may be the way that things are still going, but I also think there is an excellent chance that derailment has (or will) occurred based on the pressure of sales in vastly more profitable areas. It strikes me that anyone associated with the Pro Apps team would be striving mightily to get themselves some iAction. Its the only place where mid-management fortunes have any real potential of coming to pass. While I can't discount individual acts of dedication and selflessness, I also can't fault anyone for wanting to get their behinds behind allThings-i.

As to most people continuing for another year, I'd have to say that in my neck of the woods any last ditch effort needs to come no later than this Fall.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]