APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Range-based keywording: unique to FCP X?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Range-based keywording: unique to FCP X?
on Apr 4, 2012 at 11:31:36 pm

[Jim Giberti] "I'm foaling, I'm editing, I'm preparing fields, I'm designing, I'm working with horses asses...I'm working with horses asses.
"

Hah.

There's working with animals - and there's working with animals after all.

I haven't spent much time in the equine world, but I my company was essentially the in-house video production entity for PetSmart for many years, so I've spent as much time around four-legged critters as two (and often like them more!) so I appreciate that when you're responsible for their care and well-being - there's little choice involved. When you need to be there - you need to be there.

The good thing is that unlike decades ago, anything we're likely to see at NAB will be on the web nearly instantly, so other than meeting up with and talking with old friends (and perhaps making a few new ones) it's not the "have to be there" thing it once was for keeping up with the industry.

Sorry we'll miss you.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]