APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Range-based keywording: unique to FCP X?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Range-based keywording: unique to FCP X?
on Apr 4, 2012 at 7:11:28 pm

[Jim Giberti] "When it does what it does well, it's a lot of fun to create with.
It's the adventure I could do without."

I hear that loud and clear.

Someone said that there are folks from here who have left and are now populating the boards of the other software programs. That's excellent, to my thinking.

If they needed something that X does not provide, it's reasonable and sensible for them to go where they can get what they need to do the work that they need to do.

I'm happy here - since a lot of smart folks are still exploring what X means - even after all this time.

I think this is one of the most interesting places I visit on the web for precisely that reason.

Many here are argumentative, and that's great in my book. Because the ones that remain are also now sorted into those who don't represent as much of a "risk averse" orientation. Which makes them more interesting to hang out with, IMO.

Yourself definitely included!

Hey, are you joining the NAB trek? Love to extend the "first round's on me" offering to you as well if you're going to be there.

Take care.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]