APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 'New Coke' syndrome, agreed...no flaming here

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Paul Harb
Re: 'New Coke' syndrome, agreed...no flaming here
on Jun 21, 2011 at 5:06:41 pm

I couldn't agree with you more about how unprofessional this FCPx or whatever the hell you wanna call it is. I don't know in my lifetime if Ive ever seen a company take something so feature rich that people use to make a living and turn it into a dumbed down toy for my grandmother. It's jaw dropping the features that have been ripped out.

There is NO excuse to not share with a community that makes a living on your software what the roadmap is, that IS NOT how professionals work. How can you have this much time letting every editing software pass you by and then come out with something that can't even do basic workflows that everyone was using on your previous software??? How can you not let AJA and others in on FCPX so that third party hardware works still? Why break things that work and are crucial to pro's?

If your argument is that we need to give it time and this is a version 1 software I call BS. They had plenty of time to get it where it needs to be for pro users but decided not to. They have released a beta toy.

Paul Harb-Producer/Director
Wrong Beach Multimedia
Dual 3.2 GHz Quad/10.5.5/8GIG RAM/FCP 6.0.4/QT 7.5.5

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]