APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Apple @ Guggenheim

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Christian Schumacher
Re: Apple @ Guggenheim
on Jan 12, 2012 at 7:55:54 pm

Sure, I stand corrected, there's great use for all iDevices in a professional environment. But, I am not disputing this fact, I'm arguing that Apple's focus shifted from the niches of content producers, and also science researchers, to a broader set of clients. Nice profit move, and if you are a shareholder, that's great news! But go ask an owner of a XServe, or a Final Cut Server, how do they feel about Apple today…Not quite happy. Do you really think that your pumped-up Macmini dream is going to live up to do those jobs?

Pros don't blame iPads, iPhones, iPods and iMacs, they blame Apple's lack of commitment to them.
And they have all the rights to do so, because Apple have strongly relied on them in the recent past.
That is what I was responding to, actually. The problem isn't in developing an iDevice per se. Or how useful, or successful, it is in some professional workflows. The problem is in how Apple managed to wipe out its clients.

(cue to a reminder of how this has happened before, Discreet, etc...I don't get this, just because there were murderers in a killing spree before, nobody is supposed to feel sorry for the ones that got whacked today?)

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]