APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Final Cut Pro X Pro Users Only??

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Nigel Thompson
Re: Final Cut Pro X Pro Users Only??
on Apr 13, 2011 at 8:11:38 am

Alex :

dude its WAAAAAAYyYY! to early to decide to jump. When you are in business like you are and so am i, decisions like these should not be made before you have ALL the facts. When FCP first came out i was an AVID guy, of course i spat on FCP then, by version 2 i was hooked and never looked back. After seeing a clip of magnetic timeline being demoed, a trackless timelines makes total sense to me, i was a bit confused at first but it makes sense.
Secondly, you say you have 10 FCP seat right ? do you ALONE edit on all those seats? LOL

When more info becomes available, Sit and talk with your editors and see how they feel and what they want. As management remember its not all about you, its about your staff and making them happy so you can get the job done.

And yes 299 is a good price. the entire final Cut studio has been selling for 799 for a while now. 6 pro apps for 799 = approx 133 per app. so please everyone calm down there are more presentations to come from apple so wait and lets see.

HVX200, RED ONE, FCS and more,
High End, Production & Post Production
in the Caribbean
http://www.bistt.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]