APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX may work, for some projects

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Aindreas Gallagher
Re: FCPX may work, for some projects
on Sep 24, 2011 at 11:20:49 pm

whats all this "us" paleface? I imagine you in the role of the accuser in court here bill, justice O' Connor looking down on you with kind eyes.. just kidding.

read the post - seriously, sometimes I don't think you read the posts at all - i have it installed bill, but my three and a half year old laptop is not an ideal environment. I'm saving up for a new system, meantime, I just like to feel it in an ideal environment, so I go and sit on floor three of the covent garden apple store at one of the tables and do workflow and play around where there are better processors underneath the app. It was because I was screaming about the chrome killing timeline performance for a long time... on my laptop. I wanted to get a feel for it in a more ideal environment.

I dislike this application but that doesn't mean i'm not intensely curious about the workflow.

"stop using me as some overblown justification for a condescending attitude in group discussion"
nameless Irish supreme court justice

http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]