APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why the urgency to jump to Avid/Adobe RIGHT NOW? (kinda long)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Why the urgency to jump to Avid/Adobe RIGHT NOW? (kinda long)
on Jul 21, 2011 at 10:53:38 pm

How do your read "condecending" into that.

Unless you're supplying some TONE that I didn't imply. The words on their face are simple, declaritive - written with a totally neutral tone on this end - and should imply NO judgements about anyone.

That's the problem with identity based discussions (which this is rapidly devolving into).

As in contemporary politics after a while, it's virtually impossible to read the words "liberal" or "conservative" without hearing them with a SNEER behind them.

Which is quite sad.

For the record, I honestly BELIEVE that different users have different needs. And that those needs are ABSOLUTELY as appropriate to each party as anyone elses.

If I am inartfully expressing that, it's my fault and I'll accept that and apologize. If, on the other hand, you can look back and can see that what I wrote might as easily be taken in a non-confrontational light - than you owe me the same.

Simple as that.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Conner

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]