APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: is there a single person on this forum making a living with FCP X ?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Forrest Burger
Re: is there a single person on this forum making a living with FCP X ?
on Jul 17, 2011 at 10:59:19 pm

I'm just starting on a promotional video that will be shot entirely on a GH2 so the file based ingest suits FCPX well. I have several other projects coming down the pipe that I'm considering it for as well.

These are strictly non-broadcast videos that will be shown at live fundraising and corporate events and/or go straight to the web. Rarely do I produce things for broadcast or DVD any more. My Primera duplicator has been very lonely as of late.

The bugs are there, and the lack of "real" video monitoring is a bother, but I'm hoping that changes soon. For the kinds of videos I do, (documentary style, more emphasis on storytelling than on graphics) the combination of a more mature FCPX and Motion could well suit my company fine. I pretty much do everything from concept to completion.

But, that doesn't mean that I haven't been trying out the free trials of MC and PPro to keep myself in the loop for those times that I do need to collaborate!

Forrest

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]