APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FcpX 10.5?

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Oliver Peters
Re: FcpX 10.5?
on Apr 22, 2020 at 8:24:20 pm

[Tim Wilson] "The ONLY way FCPX grows is with a strong iPad Pro-enabled release. That's it. There's nothing else.
You may not want it on iPad. You may hate Apple for its i-focus when they're ignoring what you need from them to do your job with your all-Apple office. Doesn't matter. It's FCPX on iPad Pro or bust."

I think we both agree on that. I would even venture to say that quite possibly this might even be free to people who already own FCPX. After all, it would only run on the newest iPad Pro, which you would have to buy anyway. But what would really seal the deal is a viable method of sharing - possibly only synced Libraries and proxy media via iCloud. Money comes in via an in-app purchase of more cloud space.

Clearly Apple sees the pro side of the iPad, which is why Adobe, Affinity, Pixelmator and others are being coaxed into bringing more heavy-weight apps to the iPadOS environment. So if you are Apple, do you want pro editing tools on iPadOS defined by Rush and LumaTouch?

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]