APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FcpX 10.5?

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mathieu Ghekiere
Re: FcpX 10.5?
on Apr 20, 2020 at 3:34:46 pm

I have the feeling that FCPX 10.5 hangs together with WWDC 2020, and a possible transition there being announced of going to ARM processors (didn't Apple announce the switch to Intel also before they did it to all the hardware), and Apple's Pro software being released for iPad Pro's.

I don't know why I think this, it's a combination of Apple now giving a 3 month trial of FCPX, them bringing out Mouse/Trackpad support and a Magic Keyboard for the iPad Pro, and Richard Taylor said that Apple's training certification programs for the current edition of FCPX ends in June, which is when they do WWDC.
The website of fcp dot co also has a guy writing articles for them now who used to be in the FCPX team, and I think (I don't know if I remember this correctly) he wrote almost a year or 1.5 years ago that although he really didn't have inside knowledge on it, he thought going more mobile would be a next logical step.

https://mathieughekiere.wordpress.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]