APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: COVID-related internet throttling

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Zelin
Re: COVID-related internet throttling
on Apr 6, 2020 at 8:32:45 pm

Tim Writes -
"Disruptions are pretty much becoming more common than not, aren't they? LOL Anybody not getting their cows in a row by now, I know that Bob is ready to put an end to social distancing, and I'm sure he will be only too happy to show up at your place with a baseball bat and show you everything you need to know about disruption, and tell you everything hes been learning about remote workflows so that no kid half his age will replace him because they've been thinking about this stuff and he hasn't. He has, RIGHT BOB?"

REPLY -
well, what I should really do is fly (or drive) up to Connecticut to the chairman of Charter Communications (owner of Spectrum Cable) - take the baseball bat out of the trunk and say "listen you @#$%%^ #$%^#$ - you are going to stop this nonsense with the 80 million dollar Christmas bonuses, and start running some FIBER CABLE into businesses, so the world can move forward".
Of course, I will be shot by his security, and nothing will change.

SO - what will this take ? (this is for entertainment value only - this is not a political discussion) -
when Alexandria Cortez decides to run for President, Google will approach her, and say "Ms. Cortez, here is a nice $50 million dollar campaign contribution for your presidential run, and we would love to provide wonderful high speed fiber internet to every business in the United States - will you help us do this, because we are being blocked by Comcast, Cox, Spectrum and the others". And she will say YES, and while we will all be standing in line for a loaf of bread, we will all have FREE HIGH SPEED CABLE ! And remote editing will become a reality.

Bob

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]