APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: BMD Camera and ATEM News

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tim Wilson
Re: BMD Camera and ATEM News
on Apr 6, 2020 at 7:53:15 am

[Michael Gissing] "Only a couple of days ago a friend asked if he could borrow my BMPC4K to web stream and was after an ATEM mini so he could do in house concerts as a now totally impoverished musician. And now this update turns up. So I downloaded the camera software and will update it for him."

What's amazing to me about this story is that it's EXACTLY how Grant started that part of the demo! By saying that people like the Pocket Cinema Cameras for what they are, and the form factor BEGS to be used for a portable stream matched with an ATEM Mini...and now the software update adds the feature set you need for a broadcast/streaming camera rather than a digital cinema camera.

And really, if he's okay letting the computer do the streaming rather than the ATEM, and doesn't need timecode sync across multiple cameras, he may be able to do everything he needs with the $295 Mini!

[Ricardo Marty] "I liked the atem mini but need a multiview this will give me more than what thought I could get."

I still can't get over that the multiviewer includes the graphic still store with up to 20 RGBA files. An insane amount of juice for USD$595!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]