APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: BMD Camera and ATEM News

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael Gissing
Re: BMD Camera and ATEM News
on Apr 4, 2020 at 3:09:05 am

Only a couple of days ago a friend asked if he could borrow my BMPC4K to web stream and was after an ATEM mini so he could do in house concerts as a now totally impoverished musician. And now this update turns up. So I downloaded the camera software and will update it for him.

Grant's enthusiasm and skill come from years working as an operator in broadcast facilities. He freakin loves it and it shows. I'm glad others see it. As a fellow Aussie I know broadcast in this country was the great training ground with versatility and quick learning of complex systems the norm.

I remember a night when I was telecine op at Channel 10 Sydney. The on air controller turned up drunk and slept through the whole shift. The tape guy programmed the 2" video cart for all the commercials and fell asleep and both the tech guys including the guy at the transmitter were also sound asleep. I ran the whole station by myself for five hours before anyone wandered in and asked how it was going. I was 19. I see some of myself in Grant. Question everything, make it work better and most importantly more FUN.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]