APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Zelin
Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?
on Apr 1, 2020 at 6:11:42 pm

well, I agree with you 100% Mr. Slowe, but I don't think that Creative Cow management appreciates my controversial opinion, so I am being reserved. I am responding because you said "never mind, the art is the thing".
If there is no TV production, no new films, no new documentaries, no new live or recorded music, no live performances of music, dance, etc. - no sports, no public interaction, no conventions, no bars, no restaurants, no theme parks, etc, etc. BUT WE ARE ALL STILL ALIVE - then who cares anyway.

If we ever get out of this situation, there is one thing I have learned about all "the new stuff", like 3D, HDR, etc. Remote access, remote editing, remote production will without question (in my opinion) become the hot "new thing" - and will completely take off. Of course, we are all at the mercy of the Internet Service Providers (who are not financially suffering during this time period).

Bob

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]