APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tony West
Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?
on Mar 20, 2020 at 7:57:22 pm

Since the majority of my work is sports, it's not looking very good at the moment. I've been through major league strikes and lockouts in the past but there were always other events to fill in the gaps. This is a completely different level.

Some of the networks have paid us for some canceled events which was unexpected and much appreciated.

Ironically just a few weeks ago I was speaking at Drexel University and traveling through South Carolina with my little X made documentary. A much needed source that has helped fill in the cracks a bit.

Some tiny little film that I made to help others and is now there for me. Luck, fate, something higher, or whatever one wants to call it.

I walked across the land of Redcliffe Plantation as a free African American and imagined what those who came there before me would have thought had they met me.

I had incredible experiences that would have all been missed had they been scheduled now. I try not to ever take anything for granted in life.

Cherish what is in front of you in that moment.

Be well

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]