APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

greg janza
Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?
on Mar 20, 2020 at 1:53:20 am

[Bob Zelin] "I often think about people like Donald Trump, and The Rolling Stones. Trump has billions of dollars, and the Stones - well, they are not poor. Why do they still work ? Because they are NEEDED, and being needed is critical to their existence (well, maybe Trump is not needed (ha)) ."

Bob, you are nothing if not entertaining. The Stones are rock 'n roll royalty who hopefully will all die doing what they love - performing live and playing rock 'n roll.

In 1972, Dick Cavett did an interview with Mick backstage at MSG. Dick asked Mick if he could imagine being the front man for the Stones when he was an old man and Mick said hell yes, he would probably still be doing it. And they're still doing it. I saw them in 2019 and that show was the best performance I'd attended in 30 years of going to Stones shows.

What's incredible is that you've somehow attempted to connect Trump with "the greatest rock 'n roll band in the world." (and for the kids out there, this is a moniker the Stones have been using since 1969)

There's no need to get into any kind of Trump debate here. I simply applaud you for even having the ability to put those two together in a sentence. That takes some extraordinary creativity.

Keep on keepin' on Bob.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tmprods
tallmanproductions.net

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]