APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Steve Connor
Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) And how are YOU doing?
on Mar 19, 2020 at 10:45:48 pm

[Bob Zelin] "These
things mean little in their lives. Well, let them go play golf, or whatever they do. THIS IS WHAT I DO, and I intend to be good at it until I kick the bucket. When I had knee surgery back in NY City and could not take the subway to work (I was living in Queens at the time) - I hobbled onto the bus with my backpack the NEXT DAY and went to work, and took care of my clients. If I was paralyzed in a car crash, or lost limbs, I would still be doing this. I look at people who are paralyzed, and they are at the gym, or playing in basketball tournaments in their wheel chairs, or "jogging" in their wheel chairs down a long block to keep in shape - these people are HEROS. You don't give up. You don't say "whoa is me". You keep going, you keep pushing, you keep fighting, you keep learning.
I don't live in the glory days of Quad and 1" VTR's. I need to compete with that 30 year old IT guy that knows more than I do - but soon, I will know more than him, and take his clients.
That's my mindset. And it won't change, even if I get sick. "

Yes, lots of us feel like this, but NONE of those things you mentioned can end up killing other people can they?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]