APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) How you feeling about that?

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shane Ross
Re: How's business right now? (Also, what and where?) How you feeling about that?
on Mar 17, 2020 at 10:03:57 pm

Senior Editor on THE CURSE OF OAK ISLAND.

We are here, and we are working. ALL of post is working, some of production is working, although no travel for interviews or shooting is happening. At least with Oak Island, our shooting wrapped in November, and now it's all post. But we are here, and continuing to work. No plans for the company to stop post nor some aspects of production. No plans to work from home, as we have so much footage it's unrealistic to take home (120TB for one show alone, and more on another, and three more shows in post), and setting up a server to do cloud work isn't a cost the company is ready to make.

BUT...us being editors, we are social distancing. Walk in, go to edit bay, close door. Contact via email and phone only. We clean our own bays at the end of the day. I'm home, or in my car, or at work. Period.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]