APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: AJA will not be on-site at NAB2020

COW Forums : Lumaforge

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shawn Miller
Re: AJA will not be on-site at NAB2020
on Mar 10, 2020 at 5:08:21 pm

[Tim Wilson] "(Rather than singing the Alphabet song twice, my favorite way to count to 20 is to recite: "Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before." You gotta put the pause after the word "space", and I'm sure you nerds know exactly how long to pause. Plus however much time you want to add to sing the theme at the end.)"

I use the Bene Gesserite litany against fear, it feels appropriate to the times. ☺

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

[Tim Wilson] "So let's just nod calmly, admit that this year is a little different, so we'll take little steps. Use the normal amount of toilet paper at home for a couple of extra days this year, and maybe not get super-frothy because we don't get to climb in a germ tube of a plane to fly into a germ-bath of a convention center with thousands of people you don't even like to be around the few dozen people you do, 🤣 and let's do it next year instead."

Amen! ☺

Shawn

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]