APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: AJA will not be on-site at NAB2020

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Zelin
Re: AJA will not be on-site at NAB2020
on Mar 5, 2020 at 11:08:07 pm

Hello -
I took Bill Davis' post to heart. He frequents places that service people in their 70's and 80's. We have friends that play music at the Moose Lodge, and Elks Club and the Fraternal Order of Eagles, and when we go, we are the youngest people that are there (and I am 64 and my wife is 60).

LET ME TELL YOU - I like going to local neighborhood places that are not tourist traps.
When I go to Vegas, I will be going here - the food is AMAZING -

https://www.yelp.com/biz/asian-bbq-and-noodle-las-vegas

if you look at the second review, you will see that the reviewer will cite how horrible the cleanliness or heath care that this restaurant is responsible for. The other reviews are wonderful - and my review is wonderful. I AM GOING. It's great, and it's cheap.

SO - what does this mean - does this mean that when I get back from NAB 2020, I am going to infect all of Orlando with Coronavirus ? Will I be "patient zero" and be blamed for the deaths of thousands of people ? REMEMBER - we go to see our friends play music at the Moose Lodge and Elks Club and Fraternal Order of Eagles all the time - and these are vunerable 70 and 80 year old people. Will I be the one responsible for killing all these people ?

I can only say this -
I AM GOING TO NAB. I always go to NAB. I will not be left behind. I will know all the latest technology. If I die in the process - well - so be it. There ain't no 20 - 30 year old that is getting ahead of me, just because of a life threatening disease. I would rather be dead. What's the alternative - "well - you did not go to NAB, and there are now other guys in their early 30's who know more than you do - and you can't compete with them - BUT YOU SAVED THOUSANDS OF LIVES". No sir - I would rather go to hell.

Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]