APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Looks like the FCP X forces converted another AVID editor. Wonder who gets the toaster prize?😉

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tony West
Re: Looks like the FCP X forces converted another AVID editor. Wonder who gets the toaster prize?😉
on Aug 22, 2019 at 1:44:09 pm

[greg janza] "My wife is still going to give this young professional a chance because his portfolio does indicate that he has talent"

Question for you Greg, with so many young people starting to cut at a very young age in X (sometimes as young as 12) at what point do companies like your wife's start to adjust to field all that young talent, or do you chance having them out there on their own competing against your wife's company and chipping away at profits? I think that's a question that this industry will be looking at across the board. Up until this point companies have done what she is doing, have them come in and learn what's there, but does that change at some point?

Back in my day I had to wait until I was 18 and in college to learn how to edit. Now young folks coming out can have a decade of experience when they finish school.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]