APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Looks like the FCP X forces converted another AVID editor. Wonder who gets the toaster prize?😉

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Neil Goodman
Re: Looks like the FCP X forces converted another AVID editor. Wonder who gets the toaster prize?😉
on Aug 20, 2019 at 2:39:05 am

For all the things he can say about FCPX that make's it better FOR HIM - I can make 5 cool videos about stuff thats only in Avid that makes it better FOR ME. Then some other guy is going to make a video about PPRO and Davinci and why those are better for him.

Whats more apparent to me now more than ever - with 4 badass NLE's on the market that are all fully capable, is that its coming back around to the focus on the "artist" and not the "paintbrush". Who cares what so and so is cutting on - is the work good?

Editors now have to put up or shut up because there are no excuses within either of the NLE's, and theres an insane amount of talent thats ambidextrous when it comes to the software available.

Not to mention - most of us Bill - still don't get a choice. To be blind to any of the offerings is just dumb at this point in the game. I could talk up FCPX until Im am blue in the face - no ones listening,.. I use PPRO daily at my job for the last 2 years - I don't like it at all and personally think its the weakest of the 4 at this point - no ones listening. I just gotta show up and cut better than the next guy.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]