APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Any SAN users here?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ronny Courtens
Re: Any SAN users here?
on Aug 7, 2019 at 10:11:19 am

Hi Bob,

Just to put a few things in the right perspective: Sam is still with LumaForge, just as I am. And the company is doing extremely well.

But Sam is not a business type, as he said himself in the article. That's why he wants to be more involved in creative processes again such as writing and filmmaking. And that's why he has joined FCP.co. I will also be more involved with FCP.co again, writing case studies and organizing special events like I did before. I will combine this with my work for LumaForge.

We will have a bigger presence at IBC this year, both on the floor and outside of the RAI. Just like every year, Sam and I will host our private briefings at Spaces and we will have our traditional boat trip along the canals followed by the Lumaforge dinner in the harbor. Last year we had to charter two boats, it looks like there are going to be 3 this year (-:

Anyone who wants to learn more about our company and our products is welcome to schedule a private chat with me and Sam, either online or in-person at IBC. Just drop me an e-mail: ronny@lumaforge.com

- Ronny

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]