APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: The Cheese Grater is back

COW Forums : Lumaforge

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shane Ross
Re: The Cheese Grater is back
on Jun 8, 2019 at 1:01:25 am

[Bill Davis] "But flip it.

Do you EVER push back at the legions who no matter WHAT Apple does, they MUST tell everyone exactly how they've got things totally wrong? (Cough, cough, FCP X, The MacPro, overpriced iPhones, Desktop units that are WAY to expensive to succeed.... etc. etc. etc. etc.)"

Yes...the people who bad mouth every single thing Apple does is JUST as bad. Trollish, really. I mean, why are you here if all you are going to do is say, "Apple sucks" and offer nothing fruitful to the discussion.

[Bill Davis] "Either those "Apple is all bad" voices are fair — or they aren't. And if they are, you MUST accept that the mirror side of the coin is voices that parrot "Apple is all good" in the EXACT same fashion."

I feel the aren't...so that means I DON'T have to accept the mirror of that. I swear, you sound like an Apple PR person, only saying the greatest things about Apple and how everything it does is good. The fact that you can't seem to find ANYTHING to grumble about is mystifying to me. Even the most ardent Apple supporters will have some gripe about something.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]