APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: The Cheese Grater is back

COW Forums : Lumaforge

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Herb Sevush
Re: The Cheese Grater is back
on Jun 7, 2019 at 9:26:42 pm

[Bill Davis] "Pretty sure "follow the money" was Deep Throat to Bob Woodward in the garage during Watergate."

Pretty sure you're right, although my attribution was funnier.

[Bill Davis] "Don't I remember you as one of the loudest voices bitching about how FCP X wasn't good enough for "professional use" year after year?"

Nope. It wasn't good enough for professional use for the first year. After that it was a matter of taste, but year after year I did complain whenever you tried to make the case that it was the best and fastest NLE ever, but since you've backed off on that front these last few years I now only get to rile you up when you start talking about Zeus.

[Bill Davis] "I guess what you were ACTUALLY saying is that Apple didn't care to deliver something ideal for the exact type of editor YOU needed them to care about. Which, I suppose has proved true. "

Indeed.

[Bill Davis] "You will survive. And be confident you will still have LOTS of things to complain about going forward!"

I've never been disappointed with the world's ability to disappoint me.

(I think I said that. )

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]