APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: The Cheese Grater is back

COW Forums : Lumaforge

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: The Cheese Grater is back
on Jun 7, 2019 at 8:48:43 pm

[Herb Sevush] "This is a truly wonderful rant coming from someone who has always, until now, celebrated the liberating effects of the no-cost video world of today"

Thanks for the compliment, but you must be mistaking me for someone else. I make my living making video - so I'm no down with the "no cost video world of today." What I'm TOTALLY down with is tools that help me make more money, faster. Which has EXACTLY been my experience with X!

[Herb Sevush] "No, it's the money. It's always the money. The greatest words of wisdom I ever heard was "follow the money." I think one of the Marx Brothers said that, not sure if it was Karl or Groucho.
"

Pretty sure "follow the money" was Deep Throat to Bob Woodward in the garage during Watergate.

Still, here you are.

Don't I remember you as one of the loudest voices bitching about how FCP X wasn't good enough for "professional use" year after year?

I guess what you were ACTUALLY saying is that Apple didn't care to deliver something ideal for the exact type of editor YOU needed them to care about. Which, I suppose has proved true.

What they delivered is something for editors which significantly greater needs than you - a machine basically TOO professional for you.

Welcome to the great middle.

You will survive. And be confident you will still have LOTS of things to complain about going forward!

Be well.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]