APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: The Cheese Grater is back

COW Forums : Lumaforge

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: The Cheese Grater is back
on Jun 7, 2019 at 8:27:33 pm
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Jun 7, 2019 at 8:33:59 pm

[Shane Ross] "They are always perfect, always do the right thing, can do no wrong. That us what rubs us wrong....at least me.
"

I understand, Shane.

But flip it.

Do you EVER push back at the legions who no matter WHAT Apple does, they MUST tell everyone exactly how they've got things totally wrong? (Cough, cough, FCP X, The MacPro, overpriced iPhones, Desktop units that are WAY to expensive to succeed.... etc. etc. etc. etc.)

All I'm doing is saying that if one brain can disregard EVERYTHING Apple does that might be in any way CORRECT in order to advance an agenda that says they are no good - you can't really criticize any brain that takes a path 180 degrees opposite from that can you? Two sides of the EXACT same coin.

Either those "Apple is all bad" voices are fair — or they aren't. And if they are, you MUST accept that the mirror side of the coin is voices that parrot "Apple is all good" in the EXACT same fashion.

I got into these discussions because that's what LEGIONS of people were saying.
FCP X is ALL BAD. Period. End of story. And I still run across those guys on the web every single day.

So sorry, but at a base level - perhaps I'm no better or worse than someone on the other side. But which of us annoys YOU is really not about us - it's exclusively about you. And I'm OK with that. If THEY got to annoy me, I reserve the right to annoy them right back.. As you discovered over pizza - I don't do this in places where a meaninful, nuanced discussion is likely to take place. I do it HERE. Where the most extreme FCP X nay-sayers set up camp early and plied their poisoned rhetoric for years. They were, however, wrong back then. And they are still wrong today. Even tho they're all over the webs having fun now mocking the fact that the new MacPro is apparently TOO professional with too professional a price for their tastes. Such is life

Take care.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]