APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: The Cheese Grater is back

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: The Cheese Grater is back
on Jun 7, 2019 at 4:15:11 pm

[Bernard Newnham] "As Bill says, it's about productivity, and profit. I look forward to the first buyer of this machine coming on here telling us how amazing it is - of course it is, it must be because you paid a fortune for it."

This is ABSOLUTELY true.

But it's equally true that the great gear generally separates itself from the crap gear, regardless of any counter narratives swirling on-line.

Of course, that theory is being sorely tested across society at large now, with lots and lots of economically interested parties attempting to peddle narratives totally at odds with any factual basis in reality.

But even that has ALWAYS been the case. Heck, we're not still worshiping Zeus (in most cases!😉) so people do eventually tire of stories that tend to have little basis in reality.

I probably will never personally have a use case for a new MacPro that makes economic sense for my practice. But the use case for FCP X is utterly proven to me every single day in terms of clearly identifiable increased productivity.

And I'm guessing that the Metal re-write supposed to be happening with X as we speak, will pay handsome dividends in even MORE productivity for me on the refreshed laptop that's looming on my purchase list.

So I'm pretty happy with these WWDC announcements. Onward and upward!

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]