APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Ain’t your grandpas TV Production studio any more, I suppose.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Ain’t your grandpas TV Production studio any more, I suppose.
on Jan 8, 2019 at 8:54:49 pm
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Jan 8, 2019 at 9:16:39 pm

Yes, it’s pretty much a LumaForge marketing video.

But it still signals the promise is that smaller “virtual studios” can now more easily do stuff like this on more of a DYI basis without necessarily needing quite the same level of constant engineering hand-holding.

Surely there will be lots and lots of operations where configuration expertise needs will remain way beyond what any DYI approach makes sense for - but for other classes of startup users, it’s getting easier and easier to get a seat at the new moderate volume web based content creators table.

Specially interesting to me was how he graded “to the screen” rather than “to the scopes” - since no broadcast stage is involved for them. Talk about a change. I had an internal debate with myself just yesterday, when I was set to deliver a web gig and found myself checking my WFM and saw some “over limit” spikes - and had to think hard about whether in the context of my delivery specs, that mattered any more.

Change is happening. And so it goes.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]