APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: You are the first beta-test forum of the new system

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ronald Lindeboom
Re: You are the first beta-test forum of the new system
on Nov 19, 2018 at 9:55:53 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "My point is (and Ron has his own methods), that I don't take that kind of tone with clients. "

If I had worried about "tones" I would have selected a far different forum than this one to do the testing with. As I mentioned earlier, I chose this very forum because I can count on the people here to be direct to the point of very acerbic and cutting remarks -- this has been the nature of this forum -- and we want the unvarnished truth as we move forward. People were quite direct about the ads and so I was quite direct in my reply. This is not a "safe room" and we tend in this forum to be very up-front about things, so I said what I said. It is the reality of things and people are welcome to have whatever opinion they want about what we are up to. But, that said, in the end we have always gone our own way and will continue to do so.

I am sorry if you took offense at what I said but I tend to be very direct with the people in this forum. They are some of the most straight-ahead and no-nonsense, intelligent bunch in the COW. So I talk to them like grown-ups, just as they shoot quite straight with me.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]