APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Franz Bieberkopf and Apple Talk

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Franz Bieberkopf and Apple Talk
on Oct 2, 2018 at 11:57:40 pm
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Oct 3, 2018 at 12:02:11 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] "Bill, and I mean this truly - I prayed for, and genuinely treasure that response: it's fractionally monomaniacal, and basically perfect. God bless you.

And no, of course I did not edit your reply. Toodle pip."

Ah the honorary Rosmary Woods edit! (The one that makes history - AND the opinion verses fact interjection, perhaps disappear.

As in making what I ACTUALLY wrote:
"I thought I saw something special 7 years ago at it's release — turns out that, for me, I was utterly correct."

And morphs it into (IN QUOTES NO LESS!)
"I thought I saw something special seven years ago at its release — turns out that I was utterly correct. "

Odd how the convention of quotes around something being a reportorial device to denote "this is what someone else actually said." Of course, quoting is difficult. It requires close listening and the ability to remember stuff. And the meaning might not be what someone WANTS the meaning to be. So screw the MEANING of quotes - lets just use them with abandon!

Wonderful post for the Trumpian era of revisionist truthiness! Who needs that useless interjection of "for me."

Original meaning be damned! Full screed ahead!

Well done!

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]