APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Franz Bieberkopf and Apple Talk

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Franz Bieberkopf and Apple Talk
on Sep 26, 2018 at 5:26:44 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "Where's Bill Davis striking me down one last time???"

Bill Davis is head-down editing in FCP X right now - and having more fun than ever doing it!

There's certainly no need to strike anyone down.

At the end of everything, I got everything I was hoping for and more. A new, better content creation tool, plus an entire world full of editors that also now understand the joys of X editing. What's not to like?

I've got 9 fresh agency draft videos going out Friday - plus four large end of the year corporate review videos on-deck. In between, I'm doing volunteer work for a local marketing group that involves my first project in RAW, so I can better familiarize myself with the new workflows.

Seven years in, and I seriously don't think I've regretted a single minute of my switch to X.

I thought I saw something special 7 years ago at it's release — turns out that, for me, I was utterly correct.

Let BlackMagic and Premiere and AVID battle for the track-style thinkers and may every single one of them feel GREAT about their choice and have years of productive and creative work ahead!

I'm a magnetic storyline thinker now. And more confident than ever that I choose my correct path.

I am, however, extremely sorry to hear that some of your early days angst was perhaps driven by some measure of family loss. That's something we all have to face as we continue to age - and I'm very sorry for your loss back then.

Be well.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]