APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCP X hits 3.5 Million users?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shawn Miller
Re: FCP X hits 3.5 Million users?
on Sep 18, 2018 at 9:14:43 pm
Last Edited By Shawn Miller on Sep 18, 2018 at 9:24:50 pm

[James Culbertson] "[Shawn Miller] "I thought Microsoft Studios and Amazon Studios were partly AVID and partly Premiere Pro these days... did they switch AVID for FCPX?"

Not completely sure about internally at Amazon Studios, but among outside contractors I have never heard mention of Media Composer. I don't think they tell outside contractors what to use for the most part so some use Premiere and some use FCP 10. Microsoft Studios has been all Premiere for a couple of years."

Interesting - it's been a while, but the last time I was there, MS Studios was still about half Media Composer and half Premiere Pro (in house)... but that wasn't long after they switched from FCP7. I haven't kept up on what other MS groups have been doing in terms of post.

Every other internal corporate production/post production group and agency that I know of are mostly Adobe or Adobe and AVID (Accenture, Starbucks, Boeing, Macy's, etc) - so I haven't really seen an uptake of FCPX or Resolve... it could just be the circles that I run in though.

Shawn

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]