APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCP X hits 3.5 Million users?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shane Ross
Re: FCP X hits 3.5 Million users?
on Sep 17, 2018 at 11:50:30 pm

I'm seeing FCP-X crop up not only in TV production for show editing (couple small companies, not a HUGE bit of saturation...same two companies I've seen use it 3-4 years ago) but a lot in "casting reel" edits...casting reels for reality shows (showing the networks and exec producers potential candidates)....I've seen it crop up in the wedding market (two friends who do this), and a lot in online videos...sports video productions...promotions videos for universities, hotels, some government work. I have friends all over the country (and world) who've I've gotten to know from the forums, and yeah, they are using FCP-X in many of their projects. it's seeing wide spread use.

I DO think that the vast majority of 2.5M downloads are "private citizens" who use it to edit their web videos, but I"m not going to sneeze at the number of pros using it.

I will sneeze at people claiming saturation into Hollywood...there it is very rare.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]