APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: i ❤ FCPX

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott Witthaus
Re: i ❤ FCPX
on May 9, 2018 at 1:43:46 pm

[Walter Soyka] "That's really important. Probably more important than the speed argument.

We get down to time and motion studies here, counting keystrokes and clicking stopwatches and arguing about whether it takes longer to lasso multi-select or drag-and-lag. It's easy to forget that the computers are the machines, not us. How we feel about the tools is a real factor in the choices we make."

Agree 100%. I have some guitars I mess around with. One is a 1980's Japanese-made Stratocaster (the Japanese models were once looked down upon but now seen as really really well made guitars). Classic guitar. Another is a Telecaster knock-off. Not even sure who made it and I think I bought it for $100. But damn, that $100 Tele(ish) is really fun to play and I will choose it many times over the supposedly superior Strat. It's damn fun to play. How you feel about the tool/axel that you use can definitely have an impact on the end "product".

Scott Witthaus
Senior Editor/Visual Storyteller
https://vimeo.com/channels/1322525
Managing Partner, Low Country Creative LLC
Professor, VCU Brandcenter

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]