APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why one user Switched to FCPX

COW Forums : Sony Catalyst

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Why one user Switched to FCPX
on Feb 26, 2018 at 4:14:39 pm

[Michael Gissing] "To be fair I'm talking to people other than Bill who use a range of software on various hardware. Forgive me reminding Bill that this forum is for all of us users, not just a single FCPX user on an NLE debate forum."

So, maybe you’re trying to talk to folks like my friends Mads and Ryan in Copenhagen running multiple broadcast TV programs with dozens upon dozens of iMacs and MacBook Pros - in largely collaborative configurations pumping out shows that feed a major market 24/7/365?

I get pretty regular posts from them with pictures of them receiving new shipments of 20 or more iMacs and iMac Pros - and have been seeing that for more than 5 years now.

You may consider *my* needs as beneath your considerations, but how do you dismiss theirs?

I’m sure it makes you feel more comfortable to hold onto the fantasy that X is just for guys like me.

But while your doing that, the industry keeps evolving.

The productivity boost that some of us are experiencing may not mean anything to you - and in fact, you may never experience it for yourself given your consistent attitude here. But that doesn’t mean some of us don’t see it as real - and are happy to invest in bringing it into our working lives.

To each their own.

As it should be.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]