FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Cache-A or EditShares Ark?

COW Forums : Archiving and Back-Up

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris Devers
Re: Cache-A or EditShares Ark?
on Jul 3, 2012 at 7:21:41 pm

[Alison Huckett] "It's time to update our archive and back up system from DLT to LTO and I've been considering either EditShares Ark (as we have an EditShare server already) or Cache-A."

Hello, Alison — we're just seeing your question now. We don't normally use Creative Cow as a forum for incoming questions, so unfortunately things can slip through the cracks if posted here. If you haven't already done so, I suggest getting in touch with us so that we can discuss your needs.

I can say that we have people using Cache-A as well as Ark, and while we think that Ark has a lot of strong advantages that make it worth considering, we're willing to come up with a tailored solution for each customer that we work with that can, if necessary, involve working with third-party products as well.

I've passed along your question to others here at EditShare and they should follow up with you shortly, but like I say, I also encourage you to get in touch with us so that we can go over backup & archival options for your server.

--
Chris Devers
EditShare Tech Support
support ( at ) editshare • com
http://editshare.com
Twitter: @EditShare & @ESLightWorks

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:
  • Cache-A or EditShares Ark? by Alison Huckett on Jun 22, 2012 at 2:27:09 pm
    • Re: Cache-A or EditShares Ark? by Chris Devers on Jul 3, 2012 at 7:21:41 pm

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]