VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael Sigmon
Re: Wireless frequencies for Sony UTX-B2/URX-P2
on Feb 14, 2019 at 10:07:52 pm
Last Edited By Michael Sigmon on Feb 15, 2019 at 12:57:58 am

Ty-

Yes, it's 2019, I've heard of Google.

As I made sure to mention early on in my post, I did in fact search the web - extensively. The manual itself is easily found in multiple locations. What I am looking for is the channel groups. This is a much more detailed table than what is shown on page 51 of the manual. A couple days ago I found an example of what this table would look like, but it was not for the specific channel groups this xmtr/rcvr use. I can't find the link now and I have to leave, when I find it I will post the link here so that you and others trying to help out can see what I am talking about.

The way these mics work is first you select a specific channel group, then another group within that group, then within that subgroup you select certain frequencies. I could, if necessary, go through each channel group and write down the frequencies available within each group and subgroup. But that would be a lot of time to spend on some gear that I don't anticipate using very often.

I'm hoping there exists somewhere this table which Sony 's manual seems to indicate is on a CD-ROM that came with the mics (no, I don't have it, these are hand-me-downs). I've also checked Sony's site but sometimes it's like searching for a needle in a poorly-organized haystack there, to find what you're looking for.

EDIT: I *think* I have found what I am looking for... will test later on to see if the groups listed correspond to the frequency groups available on my units.

https://www.av-iq.com/avcat/images/documents/other/sony%20dwr%20frequency%2...

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]