FORUMS: list search recent posts

Really bad Interference with Sennheiser EW100 G3

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ever Giron
Really bad Interference with Sennheiser EW100 G3
on Nov 3, 2011 at 6:57:47 am

I have being using a Sennheiser ew 100 G2 for about 4 years, it's always sounded great and no interference problems.

I started shooting infomercials at car dealers for the last 6 months and a couple of months ago I needed to add a second lavaliere to shoot with 2 people, so I got the Sennheiser EW 100 G3, which it should be superior than the 100 G2.
The problem I'm facing is that when I shoot outdoors and have both mics on, the new one gives me a lot of static interference (the 100 G3), I already tried every single frequency and no luck. It only happens when shooting outdoors.
I've being shooting inside supermarkets with both mics and they don't give any problem, sound is clean and no static at all.

At first I thought that it was only at the car dealers, but then I realized that it happens anywhere outdoors.

Is there any type of antennae to avoid this kind of interference? has anyone experience this type of problems with Sennheiser microphones? Or could be that both types of mics can not be used together?

Please help.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]