ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: "This project uses fonts that are not currently available on this computer" but I have the font on my Mac

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scratch Sperber
Re: "This project uses fonts that are not currently available on this computer" but I have the font on my Mac
on Jun 11, 2017 at 4:49:40 pm

Yep, in Font Book. It's actually Copperplate Gothic Light and Copperplate Gothic Bold that I was using -- both have only "regular" under them. In addition to seeing those, I also see Copperplate (with light, regular and bold available) -- I synced that from Adobe Typekit. Problem is, it's a different font so it changes the look of all the titles. The titles look fine in Copperplate Gothic Bold, it's just that I can't get rid of the annoying message.

Validated font through Font Book; no duplicates; font is in computer, not user; shows in finder as Copperplate Gothic Light.ttf but I added that extension myself -- previously it had no extension. Copperplate is .ttc -- I tried that extension too but it didn't work either.

I'd reinstall font but I have no idea where it came from; it's been on the computer for years and I can't find an exact match online.

Oh well, there are bigger problems out there; this is manageable. Thanks.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]