ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: NVIDIA Card with Yosemite and Premiere causing major graphics failure

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jim Swinson
Re: NVIDIA Card with Yosemite and Premiere causing major graphics failure
on Mar 18, 2015 at 6:53:28 pm

I decided to make the move to Mac last year after installing Windows 8 on my system and after about 30 minutes of using it formatted and went back to Windows 7. At that moment I made the decision if that was the way Microsoft was going with Windows I had no choice but to move to the dark side. It had been a couple of years since I had built an editing station and I was having lots of issues with Windows 7 like blue screens, updates screwing things, adobe crashing it. Lots of issue and I had finally had enough. I spent my $4k on on my iMac and up until Yosemite came out I was thinking the old saying "once you go MAC you never go back" was true. Now i'm not so sure. I don't think Windows 10 will be any better but I'm pretty much stuck for another 2 years. I really do love my iMac and OSX and up until last year was one of those that swore a PC and Windows was the way to go and when I moved over found out what I had been missing. If they could get this one issue solved I think for most including myself everything else is fine. i actually cringe when thinking of going back now but I got to say with this current issue it has crossed my mind.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]